- Referenced in 347 articles
- UMDES Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library of C routines written for the study...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- relevant to the development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part I illustrate ... Hillstrom, ACM Trans. Math. Software...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary. This name was originally used ... inspired the writing of GSLIB: Geostatistical Software Library and User’s Guide by Clayton Deutsch...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- which are the authors’s software and library packages for interval arithmetic and the solvers ... groad chapter (42 pages) about interval software follows. Described are primarily the packages mentioned before...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library is organized hierarchically, enabling users to employ ... users. PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some users ... steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library. In particular, for individuals without some computer ... advantage of the features that enable efﬁcient software use. However, the power of the PETSc...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries. Here, Davis presents the fundamentals of sparse ... necessary to understand larger and more complex software packages.par With a strong emphasis on MATLAB...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution of large sparse eigenproblems...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform ... FFTW, which is free software, should become the FFT library of choice for most applications...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software (ATLAS) project, as well as the fundamental ... paradigm in high performance library production and maintenance, which ... term automated empirical optimization of software; this style of library management has been created ... this new paradigm to linear algebra software, with the present emphasis on the basic linear...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of Fortran 77 (compatible with Fortran ... Boundary Element Methods with the software library BEMLIB,” Champan & Hall/CRC, (2002). Chapters...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- more oriented towards professional software development, with more libraries and standard library source code...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- verification conditions. Why3 comes with a standard library of logical theories (integer and real arithmetic ... allowing to use Why3 as a software library. An important emphasis is put on modularity...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- computing mincut/maxflow in a graph. This software library implements the maxflow algorithm described...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- regrouped in CGAL Kernels. Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting ... interfaces to third party software such as the GUI libraries Qt, Geomview, and the Boost...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- polynomial systems. The purpose of the FGb library is twofold. First of all, the main ... Secondly, in conjunction with other software, the FGb library has been used in various applications...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the ANSI C language, and offering a collection ... testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several types of random number generators ... literature or found in widely-used software. It provides general implementations of the classical statistical ... applied to the generators predefined in the library and to user-defined generators. Specific tests...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transforms NFFT ... software library that implements the nonequispaced fast Fourier transform (NFFT) and a number of related...