- Referenced in 301 articles
- thirty eight years, the LISREL model, methods and software have become synonymous with structural equation...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra ... related areas. Both the Sage development model and the technology in Sage itself are distinguished...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Structural Equation Modeling Software...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- kriging approximations to computer models. Typical use of this software is to construct a kriging ... surrogate for the computer model. The software also addresses the design of experiment problem, that ... inputs at which to evaluate the computer model for constructing the kriging approximation...
- Referenced in 828 articles
- allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple ... details of the specific machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful for handling ... require many revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and optimization software suite in the world, with ... Optimization Suite includes two types of tools: model building and development tools, and solver engines...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Stanford Geostatistical Modeling Software (SGeMS). S-GeMS: the Stanford geostatistical modeling software: a tool ... algorithms development. S-GeMS (Stanford Geostatistical Modeling Software) is a new crossplatform software for geostatistics...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your geometry...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain ... BUGS program, and then onto the WinBUGS software developed jointly with the Imperial College School...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System, provides comprehensive statistical tools for a wide ... nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Bandera tool set to model-check properties of concurrent Java software. The Bandera Tool ... model-checking Java source code. Bandera takes as input Java source code and a software...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- controlling the analysis, or can construct the model using a graphical interface called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS ... although it can be called from other software...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 160 articles
- System Identification Toolbox) is a software package, running under either GNU Octave or MATLAB ... MISO polynomial model structures. A key feature of the software is the implementation of several ... These include the estimation of non-linear models, the use of non-standard model parametrizations...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- UMDES Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library of C routines written for the study ... discrete event systems modeled by finite-state automata (FSA). There are routines for the manipulation...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation ... other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Cytoscape: A Software Environment for Integrated Models of Biomolecular Interaction Networks. Cytoscape is an open ... source software project for integrating biomolecular interaction networks with high-throughput expression data and other ... increasingly available for humans and model organisms. Cytoscape’s software Core provides basic functionality ... interface to detailed stochastic/kinetic gene regulatory models...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- This textbook provides an introduction to graphical modelling with emphasis on applications and practicalities rather ... based on the popular software package for graphical modelling, MIM, a freeware version of which...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- hypothesized relationships among variables. The software lets you build models more accurately than with standard ... that reflect complex relationships. The software: Provides structural equation modeling (SEM)—that is easy...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Chains and Queues (non-commercial use) This software package contains two modules. The first module ... waiting-time probabilities for basic queueing models (M/G/1 queue, M/M/c queue, M/D/c queue, G/M/c queue ... transient M/M/1 queue). The algorithms in this software package are based on methods discussed ... Tijms, A First Course in Stochastic Models, Wiley...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- models is also presented. Featuring examples using the author’s own software -- SITATION, MOD-DIST ... theoretical and applied perspective on location models and algorithms -- An intuitive presentation of the uses...