- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic experiments ... example. We began the development of the software in 1998, and have continually added...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- pronounced eye-pea-Opt) is a software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- level utilities common to many mathematical software packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra ... machine-dependent constant routines, and the MACHAR software for dynamically determining machine-dependent arithmetic properties...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package that permits a heterogeneous collection of Unix and/or ... power and memory of many computers. The software is very portable. The source, which...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- free, open source CFD software package produced by OpenCFD Ltd. It has a large user...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- optimization (Release A). LANCELOT is a software package for solving large-scale nonlinear optimization problems...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- authors in conjunction with the software package LANCELOT, we believe that they will be useful ... researchers for their development of optimization software. The tools can be obtained by anonymous ... format (SIF) used by the LANCELOT software package is described. Recognizing that most software ... between this input format and other optimization packages. These tools provide a link between...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists ... helped by the lack of available software for such ... algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical computing...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- charge that depends on the referenced software package and the intended usage. Please read...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- releases each year, 554 software packages, and an active user community. Bioconductor is also available...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- quadratic programming. This paper describes a software package, called LOQO, which implements a primal-dual...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- which are the authors’s software and library packages for interval arithmetic and the solvers ... pages) about interval software follows. Described are primarily the packages mentioned before which allow, among ... branch and bound pattern touching many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- with the development of a new software package VODE for the numerical solution of (stiff ... systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package can be considered ... third author [ACM Trans. Math. Software 1, 71-96 (1975; Zbl 0311.65049)]. Among the improvements...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- structure and design of the software package PHC is described. The main program operates ... menu-driven and file-oriented. This package features a great variety of root-counting methods ... large database of test problems. The software has been developed on four different machine architectures...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross ... Tibshirani, 1993, Chapman and Hall. This package is primarily provided for projects already based...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab® all the general RB algorithms. The rbMIT ... Software package is intended to serve both (as Matlab® source) ”Developers” — numerical analysts and computational...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Queues (non-commercial use) This software package contains two modules. The first module ... M/M/1 queue). The algorithms in this software package are based on methods discussed...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- modern languages or replaced with software packages. Most programming in COBOL is now purely...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- igraph software package for complex network research. igraph is a free software package for creating...