- Referenced in 828 articles
- time-consuming details of the specific machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra ... installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system based on order sorted equational logic ... research and teaching in software design and specification, rapid prototyping, theorem proving, user interface design...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- safety critical real-time software generated automatically from synchronous specifications, producing a correctness proof...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- large dimension. The software handles real and complex matrices and provides specific routines for symmetric...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the ANSI C language, and offering a collection ... many specific generators proposed in the literature or found in widely-used software. It provides ... library and to user-defined generators. Specific tests suites for either sequences of uniform random ... Additional software permits one to perform systematic studies of the interaction between a specific test...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MOCHA is a growing interactive software environment for system specification and verification. The main objective...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- code and a software requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch ... MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating problem specific knowledge...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- ABACUS allows the software developer to concentrate merely on the problem specific parts...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific problem at hand. This requires extensive coding ... helped by the lack of available software for such algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- design, implementation, formal specification, and formal verification of object-oriented software as seamlessly as possible...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- nonlinear optimization (Release A). LANCELOT is a software package for solving large-scale nonlinear optimization ... book is primarily concerned with a specific optimization package, the issues discussed have much wider...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- software and some details both of the general methodology and of some specific technical matters ... wavelet transforms are obtained using other software, the routine will not be applicable directly...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- then employ SAS/IML software’s interactive matrix language for more specific analysis and exploration ... storage for a data matrix because SAS/IML software does this automatically. You can change...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- which verifies conformance of software components against state-machine specifications. To this aim, MAGIC extracts ... abstract software models using predicate ahstraction, and resolves the inherent trade-off between model accuracy ... implemented in the MAGIC verification engine, i.e., specification conformance using simulation and abstraction refinement. Viewing...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Common Framework Initiative for algebraic specification and development of software, is an open international collaboration ... design a coherent family of algebraic specification languages, based on a critical selection of constructs...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- practice. With the help of software, more specifically R codes, values at ungauged sites...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- CoFI is called Casl: the Common Algebraic Specification Language. Its main features are as follows ... specifying requirements and design for conventional software packages It has restrictions to various sublanguages...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software package produced by OpenCFD ... includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over...