- Referenced in 80 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph visualization is a way of representing structural ... networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine learning, and in visual interfaces...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- Experiments. z-Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic ... logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games ... example. We began the development of the software in 1998, and have continually added...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB ... well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- associated library of computational algorithms and visualization software supports fast scientific applications executable directly...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your ... meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model set-up is quick, thanks...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- software. The Bandera Tool Set is an integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization ... input Java source code and a software requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- Sketchpad® is the world’s leading software for teaching mathematics. Sketchpad® gives students ... from third grade through college—a tangible, visual way to learn mathematics that increases their...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- geometry viewer and a mathematical visualization software. The web-integration allows display of 3D geometries ... viewer and advanced visualization toolkit into commercial software like Mathematica and Maple...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- data transfer to analysis software, as well as the visualization of numerical results. Universal ... meshes, boundary and loading conditions, material types, visualization of numerical results, etc. Adaptive ... made compatible with an existing in-house software. The different menus can be tailored ... demands at input data preparation and results visualization levels...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- dynamic geometry software, GEX can be used to build dynamic visual models to assist teaching ... various mathematical concepts. As an automated reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic models which ... dynamic visual models, we mean models built by computer softwares that can be changed dynamically ... build four classes of dynamic visual models: geometric transformations, loci generation, diagrams of functions...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- line oriented software statistics. The Seesoft software visualization system allows one to analyze...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- equations (PDEs) in two-space variables. The software consists of a set of coupled modules ... equations, linear algebra, spatial adaptivity, and visualization. The software uses unstructured triangular meshes and adaptive...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- graphical user interface comprising several visual editors, an interpreter, and a set of validation tools ... include graph and rule-based modeling of software, validation of system properties by assigning ... transformation based evolution of software, and the deﬁnition of visual languages based on graph grammars...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Open Source Software for Exploring and Manipulating Networks. Gephi is an interactive visualization and exploration ... software for Exploratory Data Analysis, a paradigm appeared in the Visual Analytics field of research...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- most important capabilities of a graph visualization software called Tulip. This software has been developed ... metrics coloring for the purpose of information visualization. The main Tulip’s characteristics ... that makes the most part of the software reusable and easily extendable. This software ... version is fully usable and enables to visualize graphs with about 500.000 elements...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- visualization tool based on MarvinSpace molecular visualization software, a Java applet integrated within CHARMM ... server, and to increase the efficiency in visualization, all the PB calculations are performed with...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- initial overview of parallel visualization in the GeoFEM software system is provided. Our visualization subsystem...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software and services, from linear systems, least squares ... page” which provides details of matrix properties, visualization of matrix structure, and permits downloading ... describing its properties. Generators are either static software which you can download and include...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- build software applications. Like other Office applications, Access is supported by Visual Basic for Applications...