- Referenced in 76 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph visualization is a way of representing structural ... networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine learning, and in visual interfaces...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- Experiments. z-Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic ... logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games ... example. We began the development of the software in 1998, and have continually added...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB ... well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- associated library of computational algorithms and visualization software supports fast scientific applications executable directly...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your ... meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model set-up is quick, thanks...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- software. The Bandera Tool Set is an integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization ... input Java source code and a software requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Sketchpad® is the world’s leading software for teaching mathematics. Sketchpad® gives students ... from third grade through college—a tangible, visual way to learn mathematics that increases their...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- geometry viewer and a mathematical visualization software. The web-integration allows display of 3D geometries ... viewer and advanced visualization toolkit into commercial software like Mathematica and Maple...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- data transfer to analysis software, as well as the visualization of numerical results. Universal ... meshes, boundary and loading conditions, material types, visualization of numerical results, etc. Adaptive ... made compatible with an existing in-house software. The different menus can be tailored ... demands at input data preparation and results visualization levels...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- equations (PDEs) in two-space variables. The software consists of a set of coupled modules ... equations, linear algebra, spatial adaptivity, and visualization. The software uses unstructured triangular meshes and adaptive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- line oriented software statistics. The Seesoft software visualization system allows one to analyze...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- dynamic geometry software, GEX can be used to build dynamic visual models to assist teaching ... various mathematical concepts. As an automated reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic models which ... dynamic visual models, we mean models built by computer softwares that can be changed dynamically ... build four classes of dynamic visual models: geometric transformations, loci generation, diagrams of functions...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- graphical user interface comprising several visual editors, an interpreter, and a set of validation tools ... include graph and rule-based modeling of software, validation of system properties by assigning ... transformation based evolution of software, and the deﬁnition of visual languages based on graph grammars...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- most important capabilities of a graph visualization software called Tulip. This software has been developed ... metrics coloring for the purpose of information visualization. The main Tulip’s characteristics ... that makes the most part of the software reusable and easily extendable. This software ... version is fully usable and enables to visualize graphs with about 500.000 elements...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Open Source Software for Exploring and Manipulating Networks. Gephi is an interactive visualization and exploration ... software for Exploratory Data Analysis, a paradigm appeared in the Visual Analytics field of research...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- initial overview of parallel visualization in the GeoFEM software system is provided. Our visualization subsystem...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- visualization tool based on MarvinSpace molecular visualization software, a Java applet integrated within CHARMM ... server, and to increase the efficiency in visualization, all the PB calculations are performed with...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software and services, from linear systems, least squares ... page” which provides details of matrix properties, visualization of matrix structure, and permits downloading ... describing its properties. Generators are either static software which you can download and include...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- AFNI: Software for Analysis and Visualization of Functional Magnetic Resonance Neuroimages. A package of computer ... programs for analysis and visualization of three-dimensional human brain functional magnetic resonance imaging (FMRI ... results is described. The software can color overlay neural activation maps onto higher resolution anatomical...