- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- MINPACK subroutine HYBRJ: The purpose of HYBRJ is...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...