- Referenced in 1 article
- PULSEDYN for the following cases (i) Soliton propagation and collisions in the (integrable) Toda lattice ... phenomena, decay of localized excitations and solitary wave collision in the Fermi ... Pasta–Ulam-Tsingou lattice and (iii) Solitary wave propagation in the Morse and Lennard-Jones...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 781 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The program SolvOpt (Solver for local optimization problems...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The purpose of the F2PY --Fortran to Python...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...