- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Continuation Core and Toolboxes (COCO). Toolboxes for parameter...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Pyclaw: accessible, extensible, scalable tools for wave propagation...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- SharpClaw is a library of Fortran routines designed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The PyWENO project provides a set of open...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Implementation and testing of the Method of Splitting...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- CGS, a fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...