- Referenced in 83 articles
- Maple package for finding travelling solitary wave solutions to nonlinear evolution equations. A Maple package ... outputs entirely automatically tanh-polynomial travelling solitary wave solutions of a given nonlinear evolution equation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- algorithm for automatic computation of solitary wave solutions to nonlinear partial differential equations based ... AEFM are presented to find exact solitary wave solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations (PDEs ... function method entirely automatically and output directly solitary solutions to ($n+1$) dimensional PDEs. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 1 article
- gain an understanding of traveling-wave solutions. The first case is the Whitham equation, where ... terminal point which corresponds to a cusped wave. par The second case ... solitary waves may interact in such a way that the smaller wave is annihilated ... that bifurcation curves of periodic traveling-wave solutions may cross and connect high...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 3988 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4164 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7157 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- RAEEM: A Maple package for finding a series...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- YYY is an interactive, graphical tool set for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 675 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1040 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...