- Referenced in 83 articles
- Maple package for finding travelling solitary wave solutions to nonlinear evolution equations. A Maple package ... outputs entirely automatically tanh-polynomial travelling solitary wave solutions of a given nonlinear evolution equation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- algorithm for automatic computation of solitary wave solutions to nonlinear partial differential equations based ... AEFM are presented to find exact solitary wave solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations (PDEs ... function method entirely automatically and output directly solitary solutions to ($n+1$) dimensional PDEs. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 3950 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4123 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7090 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- RAEEM: A Maple package for finding a series...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- YYY is an interactive, graphical tool set for...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...