- Referenced in 84 articles
- Maple package for finding travelling solitary wave solutions to nonlinear evolution equations. A Maple package ... outputs entirely automatically tanh-polynomial travelling solitary wave solutions of a given nonlinear evolution equation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- algorithm for automatic computation of solitary wave solutions to nonlinear partial differential equations based ... AEFM are presented to find exact solitary wave solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations (PDEs ... function method entirely automatically and output directly solitary solutions to ($n+1$) dimensional PDEs. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 1 article
- gain an understanding of traveling-wave solutions. The first case is the Whitham equation, where ... terminal point which corresponds to a cusped wave. par The second case ... solitary waves may interact in such a way that the smaller wave is annihilated ... that bifurcation curves of periodic traveling-wave solutions may cross and connect high...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1307 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4079 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4414 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7562 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- RAEEM: A Maple package for finding a series...
- Referenced in 678 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- YYY is an interactive, graphical tool set for...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...