- Referenced in 2 articles
- particles, artificial or natural satellites or space debris. The central body can be either...
- Referenced in 1 article
- turbidity currents. The accommodation space on top of and between debris flow lobes is filled...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MultiPlane: A new framework for drawing graphs in...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Online planning algorithms for POMDPS. Partially Observable Markov...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Iterative methods for image deblurring: A Matlab object...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PaGMO/PyGMO. Parallel Global Multiobjective Optimizer (and its Python...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The Sparse Poisson Intensity Reconstruction ALgorithms (SPIRAL) toolbox...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- pykep is a scientific library providing basic tools...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...