- Referenced in 346 articles
- proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used ... summer 2003 could have been more efficiently forecast if the EnKF had been used...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- their problem domains, and then accurately and efficiently solve the systems using the solution techniques ... systems’ size and complexity. Time- and space-efficient discrete-event simulation and numerical solution, based...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- geometry of the search space can be leveraged to design efficient numerical algorithms. In particular...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- implementing a an efficient stochastic search algorithm for for exploring spaces of Gaussian Graphical Models...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- arbitrary finite element spaces can be implemented easily and computed efficiently...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- generic building blocks, which naturally correspond to efficient BDD operations. Thus, the definition ... where our framework can handle state spaces efficiently that are far too large to handle ... tool that requires an explicit state space description...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- second-order cones, nonnegative orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective function ... SQLP solver. Various techniques to improve the efficiency and stability of the algorithm are incorporated...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- achieves this efficiency because it avoids searching a large hypothesis space for consistent hypotheses...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient algorithms are presented for partitioning a graph ... edges, each algorithm requires time and space proportional to max (V, E) when executed...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- techniques are used for pruning the search space: subsumption, tautology deletion (optionally modulo commutativity), subsumption ... used for this CASC. A number of efficient indexing techniques are used to implement...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- mappings needed for an efficient integration over the phase space, and passes them to MadEvent...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- invariants to prune the search space efficiently...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- section computation. A phase-space generation algorithm, capable to efficiently integrate the squared amplitude...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- state space and in parameter space. Somewhat paradoxically, this points to the need ... efficient. Algebraic Topology is the classical mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear spaces ... ongoing effort to develop and apply efficient and effective topologically based methods to the analysis...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- with the technique of subset simulation for efficient rare-event simulation, first developed ... actual data vector in observation space. The efficiency of the algorithm is demonstrated...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- bounded input space of the predicate but does so efficiently by monitoring the predicate ... from Java predicates, even when the search space for inputs is very large. This paper...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- significant mathematical theorems. Although very efficient with storage space, the depth-first implementations that take...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- message and a key, a Pastry node efficiently routes the message to the node with ... immediate neighbors in the nodeId space, and notifies applications of new node arrivals, node failures ... nodes confirm Pastry’s scalability and efficiency, its ability to self-organize and adapt...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- until now been a lack of efficient and truly on-the-fly algorithms for their ... state-space. Also the individual steps of the algorithm are carried out efficiently...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- that efficiency has been reached in terms of time as well as of space. Within...