- Referenced in 2386 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1494 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 6371 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1238 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...