- Referenced in 1 article
- reduction methods, such as Principal Component Analysis (’PCA’), Independent Component Analysis (’ICA’), diffusion maps, Locally ... Projection (’UMAP’). Has built-in support for sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- domain-specific embedded language for dense and sparse linear algebra which is presented in chapter ... discussed by using LU factorization and principal component analysis as example. SciPAL ports the most...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5036 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...