- Referenced in 120 articles
- first-order method for sparse recovery. Accurate signal recovery or image reconstruction from indirect...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- recovery. In this work we consider the case in which the signal is known ... sparse, i.e., it consists of a small number of nonzero elements in an appropriate basis ... local search method for recovering a sparse signal from measurements of its Fourier transform ... which we refer to as GESPAR: GrEedy Sparse PhAse Retrieval. Our algorithm does not require...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...