- Referenced in 1494 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 6371 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1238 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1035 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 927 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...