- Referenced in 1 article
- include area level models incorporating spatial and temporal correlation in the random effects...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- half spheres which represent its distinct spatial neighborhoods in the upward and downward directions ... with other measures such as accessible surface area, residue depth and contact number. However, currently ... examine their effects on the prediction performance. Our method could achieve the correlation coefficients...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Comparison of small area estimation methods: simulation study...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 2940 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2503 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1424 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...