- Referenced in 1166 articles
- Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types ... provided by the manufacturer. Highly efficient machine-specific implementations of the BLAS are available ... will not perform as well as a specifically tuned implementation...
- Referenced in 1676 articles
- solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 933 articles
- installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology...
- Referenced in 656 articles
- system supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide range ... equational logic sublanguage. Besides supporting equational specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... time-consuming details of the specific machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book is an in-depth introduction ... specification language $Z$. It is primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with ... adquate for promoting a discipline of formal specification and reasoning? Another disappointment is that...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- performed through model checking such systems against specifications written in the probabilistic temporal logics PCTL...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral interface specification language that can be used to specify ... approach of Eiffel and the model-based specification approach of the Larch family of interface ... specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product information, library content and availability click...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy ... programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY-based ... methodology starts with a simulation model specification in the form of a set of coupled ... prove them as theorems using the formal specification. The methodology is illustrated through generation...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- book is primarily concerned with a specific optimization package, the issues discussed have much wider...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS is a specification language that has been ... specifically developed for the formal description of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) architecture, although...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- software requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates a program model ... specification in the input language of one of several existing model-checking tools (including Spin...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- source code and a user’s specification of dependent and independent variables, ADIFOR will generate...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR. The aim of this paper ... with respect to a given set of specifications. The algorithmic description is done ... high level language inspired from CSP and specifications are a set of formulas ... evaluating each formula of the specifications...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- specification language developed by CoFI is called Casl: the Common Algebraic Specification Language. Its main...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- AUTO written by Eusebius Doedel (Concordia University). Specifically, HomCont deals with continuation of codimension...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system based on order sorted equational logic ... research and teaching in software design and specification, rapid prototyping, theorem proving, user interface design...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- vector T. To obtain solutions at the specific times t0, t1,...,tf (all increasing...