- Referenced in 1552 articles
- Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types ... provided by the manufacturer. Highly efficient machine-specific implementations of the BLAS are available ... will not perform as well as a specifically tuned implementation...
- Referenced in 2429 articles
- solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 1502 articles
- installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... time-consuming details of the specific machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful...
- Referenced in 645 articles
- system supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide range ... equational logic sublanguage. Besides supporting equational specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 593 articles
- verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification of any input to these modules...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book is an in-depth introduction ... specification language $Z$. It is primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with ... adquate for promoting a discipline of formal specification and reasoning? Another disappointment is that...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- performed through model checking such systems against specifications written in the probabilistic temporal logics PCTL...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- just word forms—strings of letters—but specific senses of words. As a result, words...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product information, library content and availability click...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral interface specification language that can be used to specify ... approach of Eiffel and the model-based specification approach of the Larch family of interface ... specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- alignments produced by BLAST into a position-specific score matrix, and searching the database using ... this matrix. The resulting Position-Specific Iterated BLAST (PSIBLAST) program runs at approximately the same...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy ... programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY-based ... methodology starts with a simulation model specification in the form of a set of coupled ... prove them as theorems using the formal specification. The methodology is illustrated through generation...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific problem at hand. This requires extensive coding...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- book is primarily concerned with a specific optimization package, the issues discussed have much wider...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR. The aim of this paper ... with respect to a given set of specifications. The algorithmic description is done ... high level language inspired from CSP and specifications are a set of formulas ... evaluating each formula of the specifications...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- vector T. To obtain solutions at the specific times t0, t1,...,tf (all increasing...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- development for the low Mach number limit. Specifically, we employ asymptotic analysis to formally derive...