- Referenced in 1 article
- JavaCOP framework also includes a dataflow analysis API in order to support type systems which ... which helps users gain confidence in the correctness of their pluggable type systems. We demonstrate ... specific ones, such as a checker for conformance to a library’s usage rules...
- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Caduceus used to be a verification tool for...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Extended static checking. This paper provides an overview...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Cpachecker with sequential combination of explicit-state analysis...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Ufo: A Framework for Abstraction- and Interpolation-Based...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- CBMC is a Bounded Model Checker for ANSI...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- SATABS: SAT-based predicate abstraction for ANSI-C...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DDVerify is tool for checking Linux device drivers...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CIL: intermediate language and tools for analysis and...