- Referenced in 1 article
- speaker speech separation as evaluated by both objective distortion measures and subjective quality assessment ... solution for both offline and real-time speech separation applications...
- Referenced in 1607 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3018 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1085 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 1060 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1262 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- PLP and RASTA (and MFCC, and inversion) in...
- Referenced in 1292 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 1015 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...