- Referenced in 5 articles
- play. They solve an original problem by splitting it into smaller subdomain problems that ... tens of thousands of processors. Due to limitations of commercial packages, problems often have ... This is an expensive process and results reflect less accurately physical phenomena. Moreover, it takes...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2847 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2462 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- CASTRO: A new compressible astrophysical solver. I. Hydrodynamics...