- Referenced in 563 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- UBASIC is a BASIC-like environment which is...
- Referenced in 2752 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Efficient isolation of polynomial’s real roots. This...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs...