- Referenced in 489 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 1803 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1014 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3966 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4131 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 3288 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 796 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...