- Referenced in 131 articles
- annotated Java programs by static analysis of the program code and its formal annotations. Users...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- library of numerical abstract domains for static analysis. This article describes Apron, a freely available ... library dedicated to the static analysis of the numerical variables of programs by abstract interpretation...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- expressiveness of declarative programming with advanced static analysis and error detection features. Its highly optimized...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- faces). This library is targeted at static analysis by abstract interpretation (look for a short...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- guidelines and code conventions (checked using static analysis of the source code). The library...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- unaxial tension specimen, a static analysis of an O-ring, and a cylindrical bar impacting...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Tool Set. Hets is a parsing, static analysis and proof management tool incorporating various provers...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- dedicated tools, we focused on static analysis (such as slicing and abstraction) which are mandatory ... context: par -- the static nature of the intermediate representation prevents the analysis of dynamic systems...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic loadings with...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and low-speed dynamic events where highly accurate ... performing a nonlinear engine cover mounting analysis including sophisticated gasket mechanics. Following the mounting analysis ... analysis that are well-suited to an implicit solution technique, such as static, low-speed ... applied to those portions of the analysis where high-speed, nonlinear, transient response dominates...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- biology, with some unique features for static analysis or for inferring unknown model parameters from...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- YACC”-like framework for automatically constructing static-analysis algorithms from an operational semantics, where...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Frama-C gathers several static analysis techniques in a single collaborative framework. The collaborative approach ... Frama-C allows static analyzers to build upon the results already computed by other analyzers ... tools, such as a slicer and dependency analysis...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- useful to solve either quasi-static analysis or dynamic problems in both small and large...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Yogi Project: Software Property Checking via Static Analysis and Testing. We present Yogi, a tool ... properties of C programs by combining static analysis and testing. Yogi implements the Dash algorithm ... that it plugs into Microsoft’s Static Driver Verifier framework. We have used this framework...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Abaqus/Explicit is a finite element analysis product that is particularly well-suited to simulate brief ... attractive for the simulation of many quasi-static events, such as rolling of hot metal ... conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Standard. Similarly, an analysis that starts in Abaqus/Standard can be continued ... analysis that are well-suited to an implicit solution technique, such as static, low-speed...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Path Tests by Combining Static and Dynamic Analysis We present the PathCrawler prototype tool ... from the approximations and complexity of static analysis, nor from the number of executions demanded...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- novelty of Verasco, compared with other static analysis tools, is that it is entirely specified...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- FIREMAN: A toolkit for firewall modeling and analysis. Security concerns are becoming increasingly critical ... security. This paper introduces FIREMAN, a static analysis toolkit for firewall modeling and analysis ... configurations as specialized programs, FIREMAN applies static analysis techniques to check misconfigurations, such as policy...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- exploration. Existing tools based on conservative static analysis or conservative modeling of SIMD concurrency generate...