- Referenced in 118 articles
- annotated Java programs by static analysis of the program code and its formal annotations. Users...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- faces). This library is targeted at static analysis by abstract interpretation (look for a short...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- unaxial tension specimen, a static analysis of an O-ring, and a cylindrical bar impacting...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- expressiveness of declarative programming with advanced static analysis and error detection features. Its highly optimized...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- library of numerical abstract domains for static analysis. This article describes Apron, a freely available ... library dedicated to the static analysis of the numerical variables of programs by abstract interpretation...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- dedicated tools, we focused on static analysis (such as slicing and abstraction) which are mandatory ... context: par -- the static nature of the intermediate representation prevents the analysis of dynamic systems...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Tool Set. Hets is a parsing, static analysis and proof management tool incorporating various provers...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- guidelines and code conventions (checked using static analysis of the source code). The library...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- biology, with some unique features for static analysis or for inferring unknown model parameters from...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic loadings with...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and low-speed dynamic events where highly accurate ... performing a nonlinear engine cover mounting analysis including sophisticated gasket mechanics. Following the mounting analysis ... analysis that are well-suited to an implicit solution technique, such as static, low-speed ... applied to those portions of the analysis where high-speed, nonlinear, transient response dominates...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- YACC”-like framework for automatically constructing static-analysis algorithms from an operational semantics, where...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Frama-C gathers several static analysis techniques in a single collaborative framework. The collaborative approach ... Frama-C allows static analyzers to build upon the results already computed by other analyzers ... tools, such as a slicer and dependency analysis...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- useful to solve either quasi-static analysis or dynamic problems in both small and large...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Abaqus/Explicit is a finite element analysis product that is particularly well-suited to simulate brief ... attractive for the simulation of many quasi-static events, such as rolling of hot metal ... conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Standard. Similarly, an analysis that starts in Abaqus/Standard can be continued ... analysis that are well-suited to an implicit solution technique, such as static, low-speed...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Yogi Project: Software Property Checking via Static Analysis and Testing. We present Yogi, a tool ... properties of C programs by combining static analysis and testing. Yogi implements the Dash algorithm ... that it plugs into Microsoft’s Static Driver Verifier framework. We have used this framework...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- sequencing constraint language for automatic static analysis generation. A flexible and general mechanism for specifying ... analysis has been used for quite some time in compiler code optimization. Most static analyzers ... conditions can be modeled essentially as dataflow analysis problems for which effective solutions are known...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Path Tests by Combining Static and Dynamic Analysis We present the PathCrawler prototype tool ... from the approximations and complexity of static analysis, nor from the number of executions demanded...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- application for the finite element static and dynamic analysis of complex structural real-world systems...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- FIREMAN: A toolkit for firewall modeling and analysis. Security concerns are becoming increasingly critical ... security. This paper introduces FIREMAN, a static analysis toolkit for firewall modeling and analysis ... configurations as specialized programs, FIREMAN applies static analysis techniques to check misconfigurations, such as policy...