- Referenced in 54 articles
- typed XML processing language. XDuce is a statically typed programming language for XML processing ... subtree extraction, as well as dynamic typechecking. We survey the principles of XDuce’s design...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Pict is a language in the ML tradition...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MOMI: a calculus for mobile mixins. MOMI (Mobile...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Compiling for template-based run-time code generation...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming...