- Referenced in 374 articles
- commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- protein comparisons, a variety of definitional, algorithmic and statistical refinements described here permits the execution...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- available software for such algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon ... statistical computing platform that implements a generalized template encompassing a wide variety of Gaussian spatial ... multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss the algorithms behind our package and illustrate...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- application to evaluating segmentation algorithms and measuring ecological statistics...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2. 2. The authors discuss ... document the algorithms of SsfPack 2.2. SsfPack is a suite of C routines for carrying ... computations involving the statistical analysis of univariate and multivariate models in state space form...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- algorithm can be extended to the computation of depth contours and bivariate sign test statistics...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- also shown to be good. An algorithm is also given that checks the primitivity ... portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard. Its speed is comparable ... merits are due to the efficient algorithms that are unique to polynomial calculations over...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain ... computational aspects, construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference, and provide an online ... ideal tool for researchers and students in statistics, particularly biostatistics and spatial statistics, as well...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- privacy: the SuLQ framework. We consider a statistical database in which a trusted administrator introduces ... component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm, the ID3 algorithm ... apparently!) all algorithms that operate in the in the statistical query learning model...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides researchers with a flexible tool to analyze ... wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that has an easy...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches in simulation ... strong need for sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Optimization. QUESO is a collection of statistical algorithms and programming constructs supporting research into...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- efficient algorithms for ICA (independent component analysis) employing HOS (higher order statistics), BSS (blind source...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- state-of-the-art message-passing algorithms and statistical routines for performing Bayesian inference...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments ... quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad ... suite of principled search (”exploration,” ”discovery”) algorithms it provides--for example its ability to search...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Statistics Toolbox™ provides statistical and machine learning algorithms and tools for organizing, analyzing, and modeling ... random numbers for Monte Carlo simulations, use statistical plots for exploratory data analysis, and perform ... tests. For analyzing multidimensional data, Statistics Toolbox includes algorithms that let you identify key variables...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- algorithm available as Matlab code. Matlab, however, is relatively uncommon in bioinformatics. Instead, the statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- library for robust statistical procedures described in the book entitled ”Algorithms, Routines and S-Plus ... Hall). ROBETH has been interfaced to the statistical environments S-Plus...