- Referenced in 101 articles
- utilities for the empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several ... types of random number generators in generic form, as well as many specific generators proposed ... general implementations of the classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well as several...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper discusses ... some aspects of selecting and testing random and pseudorandom number generators. The outputs of such ... this document. The subject of statistical testing and its relation to cryptanalysis is also discussed...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- battery of statistical tests for measuring the quality of a random number generator...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo-random number generator. A new algorithm called Mersenne ... code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard. Its speed is comparable to other...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- they are statistically significant. Test whether a disease is randomly distributed over space, over time ... over space and time. Evaluate the statistical significance of disease cluster alarms. Perform repeated time...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Rmtstat: Distributions, statistics and tests derived from random matrix theory. R packge RMTstat: Distributions, Statistics ... Tests derived from Random Matrix Theory. Functions for working with the Tracy-Widom laws ... built-in support for relevant statistical tests...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- computer programs and data useful for testing and comparing combinatorial algorithms. The programs generate ... fiction, highway distances between cities, input-output statistics of the US economy, college football scores ... random_bigraph (128, 128, 1000, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 314159) and all-perms...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- program conducts randomization tests to determine whether the observed diversity partitions are statistically different from...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- predictive modeling, generate random numbers for Monte Carlo simulations, use statistical plots for exploratory data ... analysis, and perform hypothesis tests. For analyzing multidimensional data, Statistics Toolbox includes algorithms that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Galbraith / radial, L’Abbe, Baujat, bubble); - statistical tests and trim-and-fill method to evaluate ... Hartung-Knapp and Paule-Mandel method for random effects model; - cumulative meta-analysis and leave...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- random number generators with long periods and good structural properties. Such generators are statistically more ... parameter sets, with respect to the spectral test, for combined multiple recursive generators of different...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- test statistic is a multivariate vector or function (e.g. goodness-of-fit testing for point ... patterns and random sets, functional analysis of variance, functional general linear model, n-sample test...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- facility, that will be part of the random number generator facility of the forthcoming revision ... TRNG, have been subjected to thorough statistical tests in sequential and parallel setups...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- sample autocorrelation coefficients that, unlike many other tests appearing in the literature, are numerically stable ... size. The statistics behave asymptotically as a linear combination of chi-squared random variables ... approximated by a gamma distribution. The proposed tests are modified to check for nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Testing Homoscedasticity, Multivariate Normality, and Missing Completely at Random (MCAR),” Journal of Statistical Software...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- techniques illustrate the advantages of a well-tested por table algorithm and expose some problems ... falls of using machine-dependent random number generators with unknown characteristics typically supplied with computer ... statistical properties of the generator used in this routine are documented and local testing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- perturbations methods (resampling, random projections, noise injection), as well as statistical tests to assess...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- pseudo-random number generators (PRNGs, or just RNGs) and statistical tests for RNGs...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- randomly projected functional covariate to construct goodness-of-fit tests for the functional ... linear model with scalar response. The test statistics are built from continuous functionals over ... empirical process is obtained conditionally on a random direction, whilst the almost surely equivalence between...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- provide some basic functions for doing statistics with one dimensional Fuzzy Data (in the form ... function to simulate fuzzy random variables, bootstrap tests for the equality of means...