- Referenced in 8180 articles
- statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical ... vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard. Its speed is comparable to other...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper discusses ... this document. The subject of statistical testing and its relation to cryptanalysis is also discussed ... some recommended statistical tests are provided. These tests may be useful as a first step ... cryptographic application. However, no set of statistical tests can absolutely certify a generator as appropriate...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- collection of utilities for the empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library ... provides general implementations of the classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- system comparisons, repeatability of testing, and the production of statistically significant results. The TPTP...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- diehard tests are a battery of statistical tests for measuring the quality of a random...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- present a principled statistical framework for discerning and quantifying power-law behavior in empirical data ... goodness-of-fit tests based on the Kolmogorov - Smirnov (KS) statistic and likelihood ratios...
- Referenced in 379 articles
- data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical models...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- widest offering of validated exact statistics tests and methodologies. The environment is easy to understand...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- penalised likelihood , survival analysis: descriptive statistics, two-sample tests, parametric accelerated failure models, Cox model...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- statistical algorithms in the world. With over 1,600 tried and tested routines that...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- depth contours and bivariate sign test statistics...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- values of the Cramér-von Mises test statistic. Finite sample properties are assessed with Monte...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- using five test functions (f2-f6) and results have been processed using statistical techniques introduced ... code for each of the test functions and the statistical techniques are available below. Please...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- biological replication are considered. Empirical Bayes test statistics are explained. The use of quality weights...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- respect to the hypervolume—so far, statistical testing has been restricted to scenarios with...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- test their algorithms on the CEC’13 test suite which includes 28 benchmark functions ... these results. We will also use statistical tests on convergence performance to compare algorithms that...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- assessing the statistical properties of test statistics SHAZAM comes with fast, responsive and FREE technical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- thanks to an EM algorithm. Adjusted tests statistics are derived, as well as the associated...