- Referenced in 3189 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series ... vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route...
- Referenced in 799 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 626 articles
- book only a basic knowledge of statistics, calculus and matrix algebra is assumed...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- tools, enhanced list functionality, and improved statistical functions. You can create customized solutions with Excel...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides ... tools to implement many standard and modern statistical methods made possible by the widespread availability...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran) – Data and Functions. Datasets and Functionality from ... textbook Jan Beran (1994). Statistics for Long-Memory Processes; Chapman & Hall...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- that they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented scientists who have a good working...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical models. The aim of the program ... friendly interface requiring very little statistical sophistication of the user and no programming knowledge ... intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics ”Essential” Robust Statistics. The goal is to provide tools allowing ... regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where we strive to cover the book ... Robust Statistics, Theory and Methods” by Maronna, Martin and Yohai; Wiley...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- largest commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices can be used directly ... first impression of the matrix and statistical function library see the Function summary. Versions...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with Gaussian ... temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics. With so many applications and with such ... widespread use in the field of spatial statistics, it is surprising that there remains ... GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- could be used as interesting examples for statistics courses on subjects like multivariate analysis, time...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values. Functions to support the computations carried ... Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values’ by Stuart Coles. The functions may be divided ... into the following groups; maxima/minima, order statistics, peaks over thresholds and point processes...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- plotted. Animation scripts, Poincare maps, and statistical measures are among its many features...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- model states to represent the error statistics of the model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations ... predict the error statistics forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates...