- Referenced in 6475 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series ... vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route...
- Referenced in 1231 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 1013 articles
- examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- book only a basic knowledge of statistics, calculus and matrix algebra is assumed...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides ... tools to implement many standard and modern statistical methods made possible by the widespread availability...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran) – Data and Functions. Datasets and Functionality from ... textbook Jan Beran (1994). Statistics for Long-Memory Processes; Chapman & Hall...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- tools, enhanced list functionality, and improved statistical functions. You can create customized solutions with Excel...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- that they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented scientists who have a good working...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust Statistics. The goal is to provide tools allowing ... regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where we strive to cover the book ... Robust Statistics, Theory and Methods” by Maronna, Martin and Yohai; Wiley...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety ... statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices can be used directly ... first impression of the matrix and statistical function library see the Function summary. Versions...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- could be used as interesting examples for statistics courses on subjects like multivariate analysis, time...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical models. The aim of the program ... friendly interface requiring very little statistical sophistication of the user and no programming knowledge ... intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- component of the SAS System, provides comprehensive statistical tools for a wide range of statistical...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with Gaussian ... temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics. With so many applications and with such ... widespread use in the field of spatial statistics, it is surprising that there remains ... GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values. Functions to support the computations ... carried out in ‘An Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values’ by Stuart Coles ... divided into the following groups; maxima/minima, order statistics, peaks over thresholds and point processes...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- model states to represent the error statistics of the model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations ... predict the error statistics forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- such algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical...