- Referenced in 7 articles
- step-up and step-down FDR procedures developed by Somerville (2004). The program allows...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- particular with step-up and step-down procedures. Its main feature is to sequentially allocate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Software implementation of step-down and step-up Dunnett test procedures. For the implementation ... step-down or step-up Dunnett testing procedures, the package includes R functions to calculate...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ADDPLAN® Software. ADDPLAN is fully validated, 21 CFR...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- An investigation of two-stage tests. Two-stage...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- EaSt 2000: Software for Design and Monitoring of...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm AS 195: Multivariate normal probabilities with error...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- R package care. High-Dimensional Regression and CAR...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...