- Referenced in 4 articles
- These functions implement collocation-inference for continuous-time and discrete-time stochastic processes. They provide...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- stochastic reaction-diffusion equations with additive TαS white noises by the probability collocation method ... describes the evolution of the density for stochastic overdamped Langevin equations to obtain the density...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 665: Machar: a subroutine to dynamically determined...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...