- Referenced in 6 articles
- Numerical methods for SPDEs with tempered stable processes. We develop new probabilistic and deterministic approaches ... moment statistics of stochastic partial differential equations with pure jump tempered α-stable (TαS) Lévy ... probability collocation method (PCM) and the Monte Carlo (MC) method. PCM is shown ... describes the evolution of the density for stochastic overdamped Langevin equations to obtain the density...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- These functions implement collocation-inference for continuous-time and discrete-time stochastic processes. They provide ... matching, generalized profiling and forwards prediction error methods...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Element Probabilistic Collocation Method (MEPCM). This package can generate high-dimensional stochastic collocation points based...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 665: Machar: a subroutine to dynamically determined...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...