- Referenced in 239 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- EVIM: a software package for extremel value analysis...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2498 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- EDDIE stands for Evolutionary Dynamic Data Investment Evaluator...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 823 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...