- Referenced in 227 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- EVIM: a software package for extremel value analysis...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- EDDIE stands for Evolutionary Dynamic Data Investment Evaluator...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 850 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 777 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 1231 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 809 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...