- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...