- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial...
- Referenced in 2020 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The algorithm for the computation of sheaf cohomologies...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CompHEP - a package for evaluation of Feynman diagrams...