- Referenced in 1502 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The Implementation of ALF - a Proof Editor based...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- LEGO is an interactive proof development system (proof...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Epigram: Practical programming with dependent types. Find the...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- FinTS: Companion to Tsay (2005) Analysis of Financial...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Types as models, model checking message-passing programs...