- Referenced in 11 articles
- processing, a twig pattern is also transformed into its Prufer sequence. By performing subsequence matching ... database, and performing a series of refinement phases that we have developed, we can find ... database. Our approach allows holistic processing of a twig pattern without breaking the twig into...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- much smaller state space. This approximation is subsequently used to verify the correctness of control ... automatically refined based on the spurious counterexample it generates. Such refinement can be viewed ... modern Boolean satisfiability solvers. The abstraction/refinement process is iterated until the design is shown...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- resolution transition diagram being defined as a refinement of the coarse-resolution transition diagram ... construct a partially observable Markov decision process (POMDP). The policy obtained by solving the POMDP ... coarse-resolution history and used for subsequent coarse-resolution reasoning. The architecture thus combines...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 1169 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2541 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Lisp (historically, LISP) is a family of computer...
- Referenced in 3337 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Intel® Cilk™ Plus is the easiest, quickest way...