- Referenced in 3 articles
- follows. When a group has a sufficiently small number of vertices, the basis step ... stages, the configurations are improved by gradient descent refinement. The algorithm is applied...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- recognition. However, popular SVM solvers are not sufficiently efficient for applications with a great deal ... historical gradients are combined to determine the descent direction, while the Lipschitz constant determines...
- Referenced in 1 article
- solved, which allow conjugate gradient or coordinate descent techniques to be employed; (iv) a computationally ... reduced proximal gradient step that ensures a sufficient decrease in the objective function when...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1329 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6264 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1178 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 974 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 2578 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...