- Referenced in 1 article
- coordinate descent techniques to be employed; (iv) a computationally practical condition that dictates when ... reduced proximal gradient step that ensures a sufficient decrease in the objective function when...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 701 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 2940 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...