- Referenced in 786 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- DFO is a Fortran package for solving general...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- CONMIN is a FORTRAN program, in subroutine form...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Algorithm 851: CG_DESCENT. A conjugate gradient method...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Minimizing multimodal functions of continuous variables with the...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- ALGENCAN. Fortran code for general nonlinear programming that...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Trust-region interior-point SQP algorithms for a...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 500: Minimization of Unconstrained Multivariate Functions...