- Referenced in 408 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- This software is designed to solve a convex...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- DFO is a Fortran package for solving general...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- CONMIN is a FORTRAN program, in subroutine form...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 851: CG_DESCENT. A conjugate gradient method...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Implicit filtering is a way to solve bound...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 823 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Minimizing multimodal functions of continuous variables with the...