- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 2609 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...