- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1437 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1260 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1058 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 2757 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 1132 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 824 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...