- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...