- Referenced in 49 articles
- high scale theory, such as minimal supergravity, gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking, anomaly mediated supersymmetry breaking ... exists for an easy implementation of other models. The program solves the renormalization group equations...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- standard supersymmetric models, including minimal supergravity, minimal gauge-mediated supersymmetry breaking, and anomaly-mediated supersymmetry...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- xPerm: fast index canonicalization for tensor computer algebra...