- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Computing matrix representations. Let G be a finite...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The algorithm for the computation of sheaf cohomologies...