- Referenced in 22 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- LanHEP - a package for the automatic generation of...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Superiso: a program for calculating the isospin asymmetry...