- Referenced in 2 articles
- such as clinical research, cosmetic studies, or survey analysis. The Cochran’s Q test ... computational expense considerations. The purpose of this article is to propose an extremely fast implementation...
- Referenced in 1760 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1600 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5766 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11686 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- A reliable and portable software package, called ZEBEC...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 776: SRRIT: A Fortran subroutine to calculate...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 708 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...