- Referenced in 672 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols and formulae where needed. Great care...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- developed at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC), Austria...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound on fill...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups ... related structures. It is based on the computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Symbolic computation of exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms ... package PDESpecialSolutions.m can be used to automatically compute new special solutions of nonlinear PDEs ... given of related algorithms and symbolic software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Group at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC-Linz), the University of Linz, Austria...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- RegularChains library provides facilities for symbolic computations with systems of polynomial equations. In particular...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced ... user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices; arbitrary precision integer and real arithmetic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- class which is used for all symbolic computation. The Symbolic class provides almost ... features required for symbolic computation including symbolic terms, substitution, non-commutative multiplication and vectors...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- long as the ontology of the computational behavior and internal state of the mathematical services ... services in distributed theorem proving and symbolic computation environments...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- project is to use a powerful symbolic computation system to prove theorems that are beyond ... steps that are made by the symbolic computation system and therefore prevent common errors like...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Altran is a complete system for symbolic computation with rational functions in several variables with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Multilisp: A language for concurrent symbolic computation. Multilisp is a version of the Lisp dialect ... Like Scheme, Multilisp is oriented toward symbolic computation. Unlike some parallel programming languages, Multilisp incorporates...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Symbolic Math Toolbox, whose notebook interface provides access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Symbolic computation of hyperbolic tangent solutions for nonlinear differential-difference equations. A new algorithm...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- This package is written using the symbolic computation system Maple. It works with...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- partly implemented them as a real symbolic computation tool in Maple named DISCOVERER. In this...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- computational approach for the analytical solving of partial differential equations. A strategy for the analytical ... commands, using the Maple V R.3 symbolic computing system, are presented. This implementation includes...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- describes an inter-procedural technique for computing symbolic bounds on the number of statements ... quantitative functions of input data-structures. Such computational complexity bounds for even simple programs ... tree, etc. We show how to compute bounds in terms of these quantitative functions using ... usually sufficient to allow generation of symbolic complexity bounds of a variety of loops that...