- Referenced in 13 articles
- Symbolic Computation Software Composability Protocol In the direction of the software composability, on the first ... step we designed the Symbolic Computation Software Composability Protocol (SCSCP) by which a computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The Reo coordination language. Reo presents a paradigm...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- A Compiler for the Analysis of Security Protocols...