- Referenced in 387 articles
- which combines both symbolic and sparse matrix methods. PRISM has been successfully used to analyse...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- modular software in which each statistical method (symbolic objects data base, distance matrix for symbolic ... icons are linked in a chaining. A symbolic data analysis with SODAS software looks graphically ... with links the statistical methods. The top icon represents the symbolic data file ... chaining gathers a set of symbolic statistical methods applied to a specified SODAS file...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- methods (integration, numerical continuation etcetera) with symbolic methods (e.g. symbolic derivatives) and allows (among other...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- tests using symbolic execution Object-oriented unit tests consist of sequences of method invocations. Behavior ... relevant receiver-object states and generating relevant method arguments. This paper proposes Symstra, a framework ... both test generation tasks using symbolic execution of method sequences with symbolic arguments. The paper ... defines symbolic states of object-oriented programs and novel comparisons of states. Given...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- blocks for developing other numerical and symbolic methods in computational algebra...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- system that provides algorithms for the symbolic manipulation of first-order formulas over some temporarily ... theory. In contrast to theorem provers, the methods applied know about the underlying algebraic theory...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- knowledge of both FE methods and RB methods, (ii) Matlab® Version 6.5 or newer ... some reasonably fast platform, (iii) the Matlab® symbolic, pde, and optimizaton toolkits, and (iv) agreement...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- approach used builds on previous work combining symbolic and concrete execution, and more specifically, using ... method to represent and track constraints that capture the behavior of a symbolic execution ... inputs. Finally, CUTE, a tool implementing the method is described together with the results...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Approximate probabilistic model checking. Symbolic model checking methods have been extended recently to the verification...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- optimizations of the basic symbolic algorithm, as well as methods for obtaining time-optimal winning...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- grid points) by Newton’s method, using a `symbolic differentiation’ technique to compute the Jacobian...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- method for those problems. But the general method usually has low efficiency for specific problems ... symbolic approach, one has to combine special techniques with the general method. Based ... partly implemented them as a real symbolic computation tool in Maple named DISCOVERER. In this...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- method Although the Software Cost Reduction (SCR) method has been successfully used in many projects ... well defined. The symbols used in this method are ambiguous, especially those that serve ... events in first-order logic via two symbols pred and succ. This slight extension ... improve the toolset supporting the SCR method, just to name a few. Moreover, our extension...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- symbolic approach for automatic generation of the equations of motion of multibody systems This paper ... describes a collection of methods and procedures for the automatic generation of the equations ... Algebra Software. A brief review of existing symbolic multibody systems is given, and advantages ... discussed. Then, a set of methods for symbolic modeling of multibody systems is explained...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- automatically formulate efficient. Object-oriented symbolic computation methods are developed in this paper for describing ... vehicles. Computer data objects are defined for symbolically representing (1) vector/dyadic algebraic expressions, (2) physical ... simulation code. With more powerful symbolic manipulation capabilities, all techniques normally employed by human analysts ... deal with general vector notation. The methods are demonstrated for an example three-dimensional vehicle...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- incomplete factorization preconditioners. The first uses a symbolic factorization approach in which a level ... certain threshold. The second class of methods consists of techniques derived from modifications...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- multibody system method. It comprises the computation of the symbolic equations of motion...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Symbolic computation of exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms ... presented for the tanh- and sech-methods, which lead to closed-form solutions of nonlinear ... survey is given of related algorithms and symbolic software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Symbolic computation of conservation laws for nonlinear partial differential ... equations in multiple space dimensions. A method for symbolically computing conservation laws of nonlinear partial ... linear algebra. The steps of the method are illustrated using the Zakharov-Kuznetsov and Kadomtsev ... Petviashvili equations as examples.The method is algorithmic and has been implemented in Mathematica. The software...