- Referenced in 52 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The paper is devoted to promoting and describing...
- Referenced in 1159 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- An adaptive routine, DCUHRE, for the numerical integration...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- FOXBOX: A system for manipulating symbolic objects in...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- KANTBP: A program for computing energy levels, reaction...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1014 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3967 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...