- Referenced in 118 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry analysis of partial differential equations symmgrp.max ... program for the calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- volume, Chern-Simons invariant (if orientable), homology, symmetry or isometry group, shortest geodesic, chirality...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Maple-based “GeM” software package for automated symmetry and conservation law analysis of systems ... standard program that employs “GeM” routines for symmetry, adjoint symmetry or conservation law analysis ... output in the canonical form. Classification of symmetries and conservation laws with respect to constitutive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- program primarily for the determination of symmetries of differential equations. It also can be used ... compute symmetries of distributions of vector fields or differential forms on finite dimensional manifolds, symmetries ... partial differential equations and the type of symmetry to be found (Lie point, Lie-Backlund ... equations for the generator of the generic symmetry). It proceeds to solve these equations, reporting...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- classical Lie analysis, finding the point symmetries of well-posed differential equations. This ... extended to contact, Lie-Backlund and nonclassical symmetries. Memory utilization has been improved...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- computer calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations. Solution method ... construction of the symmetry groups of differential equations is based on an adaptation...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- symmetry -- finding package for Mathematica. A new package for computing the symmetries of systems ... very useful tool for introducing the symmetry solving method to students and non-mathematicians...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- condition, as well as successful radiative electroweak symmetry breaking. The program can also calculate...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- facet enumeration, computation of incidences and symmetries, as well as completion...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- convenient tools for the search of the symmetry relations, construction of the differential equations...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Package SPDE for Determining Symmetries of Partial Differential Equations. The package SPDE provides ... which may be applied to determine the symmetry group of Lie- or point-symmetries...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- search engines (parallel, interactive graphical, restarts); automatic symmetry breaking (LDSB); MiniZinc support; and many more...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- eigenvalue problem may have some symmetry and only a portion of the physical domain...
Symmetry in Chaos
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Symmetry in Chaos calculates fractals using a method first described in the book ”Symmetry...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- matter. It is assumed that a discrete symmetry like R-parity ensures the stability...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- package LIEPDE computes infinitesimal symmetries of differential equations (DEs). These can be point-, contact ... generalized higher order symmetries. The overdetermined system of symmetry conditions is solved by the program ... allow the formulation and solution of the symmetry conditions in successive stages to lower ... computation of the prolongation of the symmetry vector up to some given order...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Relativity. It works with tensors with arbitrary symmetries under permutations of indices, defined on several ... list of indices under permutation symmetry groups...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- FracSym: automated symbolic computation of Lie symmetries of fractional differential equations. In this paper ... systematic calculation of Lie point symmetries for fractional order differential equations (FDEs) using the method ... USATU 9, No. 21, 125–135 (2007); “Symmetry properties of fractional diffusion equations”, Phys ... here to allow for the determination of symmetries for FDEs with n independent variables...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- scales, the consistent implementation of radiative electroweak symmetry breaking and the calculation of the physical ... minima, large fine-tuning in the electroweak symmetry breaking condition, as well as agreement with...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- mechanism for specifying partial solutions, an effective symmetry detection and breaking scheme, and an economical ... addressed with three new techniques: a symmetry detection algorithm that works in the presence...